Torarica Community Fund Foundation
The Torarica Community Fund Foundation (TCFF) aims to allocate funds to promote tourism in Suriname and to offer support in the development of specific social and educational projects with a sustainable character, in the broadest sense.
The TCFF uses general criteria for the allocation of donations. These apply to all donation requests. The application will be considered if it meets the following general criteria.
- The application is submitted by a national or international registered organisation, foundation or association.
- The project benefits (inter)national tourism in Suriname
- The project falls within the aforementioned objective of STCF
- The organization submitting the project must be non-profit
- The project has a start and end date in a project plan
The TCFF does not support:
- The TCFF does not provide structural support and does not make up any operating deficits
- Individual applicants are not eligible for a donation
- Projects with a religious or political objective are not eligible for a donation.
- Requests for donations to support a fundraising activity
You can request a donation from the TCFF trough our online application form or send in detailed project plan by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.